Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Field Trip Week!!!

Hello everyone!
Last week was a busy week and I'm afraid this week will be even busier! We are wrapping up term 1 this week, and I will be working hard on report cards to get them out to you on December 2. We also will be having choir practices intermittently until the Christmas concert on December 8. This week is also exciting becauase we will have had Teddy Bear Christmas and the book fair on Monday and Tuesday, and then our Field Trip is on Wednesday! I can't believe it is finally here!!! Here are a few points to note regarding our field trip:
  • It will be a uniform day, so please send your child dressed as they normally would be for school.
  • Car seats! If you child usually rides in a car seat, you need to send it to school with them on WEDNESDAY for our field trip.
  • Please pack fully disposable paper bag lunches and perhaps a napkin, or some moist wipes for a quick and easy clean up after.
  • If you are driving, we don't actually need to leave until 9:15am so if you could please arrive at 9ish, that would be great! Also, please bring your admission in cash if possible as I might have to pay for the adults as a group. It is pay parking and the meters take Visa, Master card, or cash. I will have driving directions, etc for you! :)
  • If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

I am REALLY looking forward to it, I think it will be a really great time!!! :)

Mrs. Thiessen

No comments:

Post a Comment