Monday, March 5, 2012

Wow, I can’t believe we are down to the last weeks of school before spring break! I just want to say a HUGE thanks to the parents who came on Friday to help with building our structures! I could not have done it without you! :)


Thank you for getting book reports in on time and the minutes counted up! I apologize for being unable to move bikes and do rewards the very next day! Life happens! I now have brand new
BOOKS that will be the reward for making it around Canada! Four students have won so far, and it is my HOPE that every student in this class gets to take home at least one book for making it around Canada!

I just want to comment on the March book reports. Please note, one of the book reports is for a BIOGRAPHY. Students can use any book, either from home, the public library, or from school. Students can ask either myself or our librarian to help them find a biography from the school if need be, and we have a couple here in class. However, if they will borrow from school, then they will need to have it by next Friday, as book reports will be due the day we get back after Spring Break. I will have Mrs. Klomps talk to the class about biographies and where to find them.

Pizza Day is this Friday – Forms were due today

Scholastic went home today and will be due this Friday, March 9

Chapel – No chapel next Friday or the first week back. Grade three chapel will be the second week back, April 13.

Next Friday is early dismissal at 1:10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment