Some parents have been asking questions regarding the party, so I thought I'd clarify what exactly is happening. Since we have chapel and then an early dismissal on Friday, I am thinking we will play board games before recess and then do treats and the movie after recess. You could send a bag of chips or bowl of popcorn, a dozen cookies, a fruit or veggie plate, etc. (does not need to be enough for everyone!). We will eat these treats at about 10:30 - 11am while we watch a movie, then go to chapel, then have a healthy lunch and go outside to play. So, please still send a lunch for Friday, and only send a small amount of food.
Eliza is bringing cups and a beverage, so we are good in that department. Otherwise, I'm really not too concerned about who sends what. As long as each student gets to nibble on a treat, we'll all be happy. So, if you have something send it, if you don't , don't worry - we've always had more than enough food!
If you have any further questions, please ask! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment