Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello all,
It has been mentioned that I wrote wednesdays when referring to rip stick and skateboard day. I did not mean to put that extra S there, I just meant Wednesday September 28. However, our PE class went so well that I think I will do it again next week and give the class some more time on the ripsticks and skateboards. Especially since it is so good for developing the skill of balance!
Another mistake I have made is that I forgot to have the students write in the planners to study their Bible memory verse which we will say tomorrow. I did send home duotangs and gave a verbal reminder, so hopefully everyone will come prepared and ready to say the verse this week (Matthew 3:17). This week we learned about Jesus baptism and a little bit about why being baptized is important. Please ask questions and discuss this important topic with your child! :)
One last reminder, tomorrow is the last day of September, which means reading minutes and book reports are due! Please send your child's home reading duotang to school tomorrow! I will move bikes and award prizes tomorrow!
Enjoy your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment