Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Hello everyone,
Wow, with so many recent long weekends, next week is going to feel extra long spending 5 days at school! Fortunately, Thursday, October 27th will be an early dismissal(1:15pm) due to parent teacher interviews. If you wish to meet with me, I will put a sign up list outside of the portable door on Monday morning (October 24th). I have 15 minute appointments available from 1:30 until 4:45 and from 5:30 until 7:00pm. If this day does not work for you, please remember I am always available after school to discuss any questions or concerns.
If any of you have been wondering, I have been working on a parent volunteer schedule will be contacting you shortly. I have had a great response from many who are willing to help out, now I just need to figure out when and what I need help with! :) For those of you who are willing to paste items into scrapbooks and have mentioned you have small children, I will provide the option of bringing work home. Thank you so much for your patience thus far!
I hope you all enjoy your long weekend, and I will see you on Monday!
Mrs. Thiessen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment